October 7, 2008

Keely in the bathroom...



So last night Keely crawled out of the room while I was watching TV. Then all of a suddon I hear a faint crying. So I get up to go find her. I come into the hallway and the bathroom door is shut. I try to open the door, but it won't open more then a couple inches. I reach in and turn the light on and there is Keely infront of the door, trying to get out. She was so cute!

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a cute blog!! I love the black with that family picture and the flower on the side! Awesome! I am glad you started a blog! THose pics of Keely are just adorable. I was able to get on as a guest, but it wouldn't let me get on earlier as a invite, so I don't know what's going on. I sent you an invite to ours though, let me know if it works!