Keely is starting to walk! She isn't the best at it yet, but it is so exciting to see her learning and growning. She is able to take bout 3-5 steps before she falls over, so I don't think it will be to much longer before she gets it down! I'm so excited! I think that it will make my life a little easier with her able to walk insted of crawling or having me carry her every where we go. We are also trying to get her off the bottle and on to her sippy cups only, so far it is going really well, the only thing is, when I giver her a bottle it's easier to put her down for the night, not so much with the sippy cup, so we will just have to see how that goes. If anyone has any ideas what to do for that let me know!
November 11, 2008
Walking...
Keely is starting to walk! She isn't the best at it yet, but it is so exciting to see her learning and growning. She is able to take bout 3-5 steps before she falls over, so I don't think it will be to much longer before she gets it down! I'm so excited! I think that it will make my life a little easier with her able to walk insted of crawling or having me carry her every where we go. We are also trying to get her off the bottle and on to her sippy cups only, so far it is going really well, the only thing is, when I giver her a bottle it's easier to put her down for the night, not so much with the sippy cup, so we will just have to see how that goes. If anyone has any ideas what to do for that let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for walking! Then she can carry MacKay's golf clubs:)
Yay! I knew she would soon after seeing her two weeks ago! Good job Keely! Umm with the sippy cup, that was one of the problems we ran into too. But I have just learned to give Avery her sippy cup like ten minutes before bedtime, let her walk around drinking it and then after it's gone stick her in bed. She cried for awhile at first but now she goes down without anything. I don't know if that helps at all! Sorry!
Post a Comment