Well, MacKay has his last final at school today, and then he is done for the year. We are going to head off to Boise for Christmas. Some how I got work off even though I'm in retail. Hurray! Well, I'm super happy that MacKay will only have one more semester of school before we are done! Sorry to the rest of you that still have more ahead. It will all be over soon enough.
In other news... Keely is really good at walking now. We'll see how well she does with her cousins knocking her over and her them. She has also recently upgraded to a forward facing car seat. (Thanks to her Grammy and Grandpa Doty) She loves being able to see what Mommy and Daddy are doing in the car rather then just looking out the back window, and tomorrow we will see how well she does in it on a long drive.
In other news... Keely is really good at walking now. We'll see how well she does with her cousins knocking her over and her them. She has also recently upgraded to a forward facing car seat. (Thanks to her Grammy and Grandpa Doty) She loves being able to see what Mommy and Daddy are doing in the car rather then just looking out the back window, and tomorrow we will see how well she does in it on a long drive.And I saved the best news for last... In August... next year... We will add a new member to the Munz family! Yes, Yes... I'm going to have another baby... I am due Aug. 9th. Little Aunt Whitney is hoping the baby comes the 17th (her birthday) but I'm already ready to be done with this, so it better not come late! lol It will be a while before we know what we are having, but don't worry, I will let you all know once I know... And for any of you in my ward, I will say it in the good news minute when we get back from Christmas... So you don't have to keep it a secret for long...
Well, that is about all I have for now... I will try to update this again before the year is over, but other wise you will all just have to wait till next year! We love you all! And have a wonderful and safe Holiday break!
Love,
MacKay, Heather, Keely, and baby on the way
6 comments:
yay!!! that's so exciting!! congrats to all of you. i'm excited for you guys!!
Congratulations! That's exciting! Maybe we'll see you in Boise:)
Congradulations you guys!! Have fun in Boise~
aww Congrats!
COngrats you guys!!! Very exciting!!
Congrats!
I hope you're not too sick or miserable.
Post a Comment