January 2, 2009

Our Christmas Vacation...

Well, as you can see in my last blog, out vacation got off to a bad start. But Christmas itself was good. Keely got a new car seat from her Grand ma & pa Doty, so now she is forward facing! Keely also got an Ellephant from her Grand ma & pa Munz. When she first opened it she was scared of it and wanted Kyla's bunny insted, but now she loves it.

MacKay got a new backpack, and santa got him a bunch of golf stuff. He eneded up with a ton of golf balls. He had got himself some from my work, and Brian got him some, and I and gotten him more as well! So if any of you run short on some golf balls, MacKay has plenty to go around.

Also, MacKay got me some golf stuff too. I got pink golf balls, a pink and a blue golf gloves, and some golf shoes. Now I just need to learn to hit the ball, and we can go out and play together! lol.


While we were in Boise the snow just kept on comming! I was supposed to work the day after Christmas, but I-84 kept on closing so we didn't want to chance it. So needless to say, we were in Boise a while longer then we had planed.

But to make the Best of things, MacKay and Brian turned the Trampoline into a snow fort. It was pretty cool, until it rained that night and the fort quickly started to diasapear.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like you won't be needing any golf balls for a while! At least until Keely starts golfing:)