So my Sister-in-law Sireena did this then and now pictures of her little man, and I thought that it was a nifty idea... So I'm going to copy her idea and do it for my little princess too!
So Keely is 15 months now. It's amazing to me looking at these pictures of her a week old compared to now at the 15 months. She has changed so much. It's so fun to see the changes as they happen. Other then her looks being so different, she has learned so much. When she was first born I couldn't wait for her to be able to support her giant head. (For those of you who don't know, Keely has always had a really big head compared to the rest of her body.)
But I really wanted to not have to worry about supporting her head. Once she got that down, I couldn't wait for her to learn to sit on her own, then I wanted her to crawl, then walk, and now I want her to talk, but to also just sit still. She is so Curious about everything around her, so I feel like I'm always chasing her around and cleaning up after her. But I love my little girl and all that comes with her. MacKay and I are so blessed to have her in our lives and we are thrilled that she will be a big sister soon, a little nervous of how she will handle less of mommy's attention, but excited too.
So Keely is 15 months now. It's amazing to me looking at these pictures of her a week old compared to now at the 15 months. She has changed so much. It's so fun to see the changes as they happen. Other then her looks being so different, she has learned so much. When she was first born I couldn't wait for her to be able to support her giant head. (For those of you who don't know, Keely has always had a really big head compared to the rest of her body.)
But I really wanted to not have to worry about supporting her head. Once she got that down, I couldn't wait for her to learn to sit on her own, then I wanted her to crawl, then walk, and now I want her to talk, but to also just sit still. She is so Curious about everything around her, so I feel like I'm always chasing her around and cleaning up after her. But I love my little girl and all that comes with her. MacKay and I are so blessed to have her in our lives and we are thrilled that she will be a big sister soon, a little nervous of how she will handle less of mommy's attention, but excited too.
1 comment:
I can't believe she was so little! How quickly we forget:)
Post a Comment