So, I've been told by a lot of people that Keely looks nothing like me and if they didn't know that she was mine, they would say that she belonged to someone else. I am here to assure you all, that Keely is mine... I was there... lol .jpg)
So anyways, my brother had posted some pictures of us from when we were little and I thought, hey, Keely and I don't look too different from when I was a little girl... I don't have any pictures of me much younger then this one, and i'm about 3 in it, so there is still a big difference in me and Keely, but I figure there is hope! Even if she never looks like me, she could still someday look like we are at least related!
Now you may all think I'm crazy and that even my toddler picture looks nothing like her... you wouldn't be alone... MacKay thinks that too...
3 comments:
She looks more like you than I thought! I think your dark hair is the biggest difference. She sure is a cutey though!
i think it's her head. her head is bigger than yours therefore she can't look like you ;) jk, sometimes i do see a resemblance :)
Heather, I must dissagree with you. I think there is a resemblance. And when I say resemblance, I do only mean one....her ears look like your todler ears MUHAHA! that is all...
Post a Comment