April 22, 2009

I'm a Winner!

So for those of you who have started doing the surveys and are getting a little flustered with the fact that you don't qualify for a bunch of them... Fear Not!... I just took one and didn't qualify, but it put me into an instant win drawing of sorts, and I won! $50! So happy! This is not the survey site I have listed on the blog, but if I haven't e-mailed you the other survey sites I go to just let me know and I will send them to you. So yeah, I am cashing out on this site now and will be getting a check for about $105! Not bad for doing an occasional survey (maybe 5 a week for 6 months) not hard at all and now I get to go shopping! woo hoo!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I keep taking them, but they say I'm not qualified to take the surveys. Lame!

Usually Kristen sometimes Kevin said...

Was that through Opinion OUtpost? I always wonder if I should enter the Instant Win or what to click when I get to that page.