June 24, 2009
Dentist...
So I went to the dentist today because I needed 2 fillings. So being pregnant you aren't supposed to lie on your back, and you kinda have to at the dentist office... So I was really really uncomfortable and then the baby decided he didn't like it either, and started making me have hot flashes! I don't know if any of you have had a hot flash yet or not, but they are sooooo horrible! So I'm lying there trying to get onto my side while holding my head still with the dentist drilling in my mouth. Then finally 30 min. later he is done. I go to check out, and the dental assistant that was in charge of me says, "I just realized something really bad." So I'm think oh great, this is awesome. They gave me a silver filling after I had told them I only want the white fillings. So lucky me, I get to go back again and get it fixed. But at least they said they would fix it for free. But they can't see me again until July 20th, and I'm due with this baby Aug. 2nd, so I hope I don't go into labor while getting my teeth fixed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Agh! That's horrible! I'm sorry Heather. Dentists are no fun anyway. I can't imagine going while so pregnant!
oh man! I would wait till after you have the baby to get it fixed. When I went in for my last ultrasound with the twins I was on my back for over an hour and I got so light headed that I threw up when I finally got to sit up...that ultrasuond appt. was when I got life-flighted. Be careful if you do get it done before the baby is born!
if you do go into labor at least you're in a doctors office! haha just kidding...
Post a Comment