June 22, 2009

Hair...

So, normally I could never do Keely's hair because she would always pull it out with how much she plays with her hair. but recently she has been asking me to do her hair! So here are a few pictures to prove that she can have her hair done...And here is a funny little picture of how we found Keely during her nap time. I think its hilarious when she gets her foot stuck in the crib like that!

2 comments:

Jeremiah and Michelle said...

Hey Hey Girly...don't ya sometimes wish people like us were near each other so we could go through things together. How is the pregnancy going? The house looks nice, I can't wait till Jeremiah is done with Dental School and then we can actually settle down. I was looking at Keely's hair and I keep wanting Ellah's hair to grown because I love doing little girls' hair...hope the last month goes super duper for ya!!

Laura said...

Keely looks so adorable! I love the little pigtails and I LOVE that green outfit on her. She's such a cutey!