October 29, 2009

More House Pictuers...

Here are some more pictures of the house... Keep in mind all the rooms are still a work in progress. so don't judge to harshly on my decorating skills.

Half Bath on the main floor. (I absolutely love my wall decal)The Master Bedroom... (I'm needing to buy more pillow to complete my bed set MacKay bought me.)Master Bathroom... (you can kinda see our walk-in closet there on the right... and the toilet is also on the right with its own room... it just wouldn't fit in the picture and I didn't want to take a picture of just a toilet.)Carter's room. And yes, his crib is in the middle of the room.this is Keely's room... ( I didn't want to make her bed today)this is the guest/kids bathroom...this is the guest room... so if you come visit us.. this is where you get to sleep... (it's a Queen, so you and your spouse will both fit.) ;) Oh, and we also have a living room.. but it isn't currently functioning as such, so I didn't take a picture of it.. right now it is the catch all room.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, BEAUTIFUL home!!! Hahaha...even after a year of living in our apartment, I STILL don't have pictures on the wall in the Master Bdrm. So your decor is better than mine!

Jen said...

I love your home. I can't wait to move into our new condo and start decorating!

The Frasers said...

YAY!!! I am jealous. yup. haha but it's ok because you've been married for like 4 years and I've been married just over one.