So, it's that time again... the men go to priesthood, and Whitney, the kids and I are off to
Ladies Night! So this year at ladies night they also have a drawing for the kids to good thing I have 2 of them! lol. So we've been there for almost an hour and Carter wins. Woo Hoo! I'm thinking, that made the trip worth it, one of us won. Then 20 minutes later Keely wins! Wow awesome both kids win. Then 7:30 comes around, time for the Grand Prize drawing. (Whitney and I haven't won anything, but we were in the first hundred in the door and got that prize, and we're both okay with that.) As they are about to do the drawing, Whitney says if I win she will be mad at me, if it's anyone else, she will just be disappointed, but if I win, she'll be mad. So they call the first name, she isn't there, (you have to be present to win) then they call another name... Heather Munz! WOO HOO I yell from the back of the store as Whitney gives me the stink eye. hehehe sorry my sister, I won this painting....

I think it is pretty awesome, seeing as I wasn't even sure if I was going to go or not this time.
It's HUGE! Now I just need to figure out where to hang it.
1 comment:
WOOHOO!! Way to go! I miss Ladies Night. I need somebody here to go with me.
Post a Comment