April 9, 2010

Painting...

So as the tax season drags on, I get bored at home. So I've been trying to keep busy with projects. Earlier I was working on the quilts... which are almost done. And I tried to do some gardening and getting some curb appeal to our new home, but then it snowed multiple times. So I'll be starting that again soon... but yesterday, I really wanted to paint a room.. So I did... Carter's. I saw a similar paint job at the model home here at Foxboro, so I decided to do it myself and surprise MacKay. luckily he liked it, because I was not going to paint over it if he didn't. I'm pretty proud of myself. When I have someone else around I usually let them take over and I just help, but I feel so much better about myself when I do it all on my own.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You are so talented! I love the way it turned out!