June 30, 2010

Happy upcoming 4th of July!

Since I won't be able to post about the 4th of this year until it has been past for a week due to the fact the MacKay's family reunion starts on the 5th, I thought I would just share a few pictures of our past 4th's.One year were went to McCall with MacKay's family and then from there drove to Canada to visit my family. It's the only time we have ever gone to Canada. I hope to go this fall with the kids. (This is where you go through customs.) Another year, Nichole, Aspen, and Ethan all came and visited for the 4th. We had a picnic up Provo Canyon and then found a spot to watch the fire works from stadium of Fire. Then last year, MacKay wasn't really in the mood to go do much, so, I ran to the store and bought some sparklers, pop its, and a few fire works to do in the street. Keely loved it! (MacKay teaching Keely how to through the pop-its.)

We are excited this year. We haven't been able to really go to MacKay's family reunions because of school. But now he is done with school and is taking 2 weeks off from work. woot woot! (Technically he is taking his paternity leave from when Carter was born. He couldn't take it when he was actually born because he had to be working there for a year before he qualified for paternity. And he has to use it before Cater turns 1, which is next month. So he had a small window of which to use it and his family reunion is at the same time, so it worked out great.)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun! Where is the reunion at?