So Carter and I have had a tough morning, witch means poor Keely has too. This is how the day has gone thus far and it's only 2:00...

Keely is trying really hard today to potty train witch was making me happy that she is trying at least, until I cam into the bathroom to check on her, and she had unrolled almost the entire (new) roll of toilet paper. Which got me to snap. Carter had been falling all over the place and wouldn't stop crying, and I knew he was tired so I tried to put him down for a nap, but he didn't want it and just kept crying, so I left Keely in front of Pocahontas, left Carter in his crib, and I hid in my closet for a couple minutes. (Those of you that are or have been moms understand, if you aren't a mom yet, don't judge me, you'll be there soon.) So then I go back and try to put Carter down again, he finally takes the bottle and starts to fall asleep, then I notice this on his little head...


I have no idea where it came from! I didn't notice it when he had fallen of the couch. So He might have head butted the crib really hard, or it just took a while to show up from when he fell earlier. but either way it makes me sad to see that
BIG bump on his wee little head. =(
4 comments:
Poor Carter!!! Don't worry. The beautiful thing is babies heal fast and they won't even remember. Hide in your closet if you need too. I have my chocolate chip stash in the freezer and if I'm really struggling, then I tell the girls I need to go to the bathroom. Where I lock them out. Ah, being a mother.
Poor little guy! Things like this always seem harder for moms than the kids...
Been there, done that. I live for nap time every day! Sometimes I invoke quiet time where the boys play in their room.
Aren't kids so much fun?! I wouldn't trade them for the world.
Poor little guy! And no worries Heather, I may not have children yet, but I know those moments come:)
Misquito bite and pimple gone bad haha That thing is huge! It's funny. To me at least haha No worries, he wont remember when he's 20.
Post a Comment