So in addition to my awesome family reunion, my wonderful mom was willing to watch my kids so that I could go golfing instead of her. She is so amazing.
So, when golfing I got my first par ever! It was soooooo exciting!
So, when golfing I got my first par ever! It was soooooo exciting!
I drove it to the Green! If I had practiced my putting more like MacKay tries to get me to do, I should have been able to sink the put for a birdie!
I mean look how close that is! It's like 10ft! .jpg)
I mean look how close that is! It's like 10ft! .jpg)
I even took my sweet time trying to calculate the break of the green.
If any of you follow golf, this is me doing the spider man pose that Camilo Villegas does for his shots. (I don't do it so well.)
If any of you follow golf, this is me doing the spider man pose that Camilo Villegas does for his shots. (I don't do it so well.)But after all of that, I came up a couple feet short. Then once I did get my par I did a little dance. I don't have the video of that for you however... It would be on my sister Angela's facebook if you wanted to see it. It's pretty funny. I'm such a dork. But I'm a dork that got a par.
And just to prove that it wasn't a flook, we went golfing the next day at a different coarse... And I got another par!!!
1 comment:
Hahaha! What did MacKay think of your moves?
Post a Comment