October 8, 2010

I can do it...

So if any of you have seen me in the last few months you'll know that I live in pj's and my hair is always in a pony tail. I just haven't felt the motivated lately. Husband doesn't get home till almost 9:00 pm every night and he leaves while I'm still in bed, so I've had nobody to get dressed for. So today I decided to get dressed and do my hair. Just to prove to myself that I still know how to look like a real person, rather then looking like something that hides under the bed and only comes out when everyone is asleep.
Now don't laugh at me... I know I don't have any photography skills, especially when I have to use a self timer cause I don't think Keely would do that great of a job yet. I tried to do a full body shot, but didn't like any of them... so for all you know, I still have pj pants on... so you'll just have to take my word for it... I am wearing Jeans!
So my hopes for the day are that since I'm dressed maybe I'll be a nicer person to my little babies, and hopefully more productive around the house. And any of you that have seen my house lately know that it needs to be cleaned too. So hopefully I can clean at least one room.

3 comments:

Sydney said...

oooh twinners!! :)

Laura said...

I love your hair and glasses! You look great!

Carisa said...

your not the thing that hides under the bed I am.