January 7, 2011

Gowing up

My little princess woke me up at 3:00am this monring to tell me he needed to go potty! I'm so proud of her. Normally she is able to hold it through the night, but has had a few accidents where we wake up to her crying and needing clean sheets. Last night was the first time she has gotten herself up in the middle of the night to go. I was so proud of her I had to wake up MacKay to tell him too.

On a different note, Keely got a tee set for christmas, so we have "Hot Chocolate" parties. (we don't drink tee you see.) Aunt Angie and I were lucky enough to be invited to one.
It Was lots of fun. When she needs to refil her sugar, she goes into the coat closet. It's pretty cute to watch her imagination grow with her.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that she's got her dress on and everything:)

Meredith said...

i wish i could force my little man to have manly tea parties with me. like we could have stud muffins and eat manwiches. ;) too cute girl!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS