January 2, 2011

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!

Keely started sunbeams today! and becasue her teachers never came I had the privlage of spending it with her! Some of the kids were a little touch and go with with fact that there are no toys in sumbeams, and I was totally unprepared. So we had some animal crackers (good thing I had snacks in the diaper bag.) and pretended to be animals from Noah's ark.
But Keely seemed to like sunbeams. She was a little unsure until singing time then she had lots of fun, but then when church was over, she realized that she never got to play with toys and was a little sad about it, but quickly moved on.
She is getting so big, and I'm so proud of her.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Kimball started primary today too and did so well! I'm glad she enjoyed singing time so much :) It's hard to believe these kids are old enough for primary!

Laura said...

I love that picture of Keely! She's so sweet.