Have you ever seen someone who's foundation is clearly the wrong color for their skin? Of course you have, lots of people do it. But if you're wanting to be tanner then you are naturally, don't try and fix it with your foundation, go tanning. and if you're worried about the effects it has on your skin, use a tinted moisturizer. Your face and neck are supposed to be the same color.
So, I saw someone the other day, who's foundation was clearly 3 or more shades off from their skin tone. And I could tell because they had quite the makeup line. Trying to be nice I let them know they have this makeup line. They say thank you and try to blend it in by rubbing. But, in fact it made it worse. By rubbing it, it didn't blend it in, it transferred the make-up to their hand so that now they had more make-up lines. I just kept my mouth shut at this point in fears of making it worse.
Do to this awkward moment, I think in the future I'll just let people walk around with an obvious line from their face and neck, so that I don't make it more worse for them then it all ready is.
If any of you out there, like to use foundation to make you look tanner, just remember to blend the make-up into your hair line, and your face needs to match your neck.
Sorry it this offends anyone, but it is meant to be helpful to avoid future embarrassment for people wearing the make-up and for those of us who don't want to make it worse. ;)
1 comment:
I've seen quite a few people with these makeup lines, but I've only been brave enough to tell my sister. As for all the other women I see with them...I'll leave it up to their sisters to tell them...
Post a Comment