February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

We stayed in for V-Day, which tends to be the case for most things with having 2 little ones. But I was enjoyable. I made dinner, as usual, but it was a little more special. I made us a rack of ribs, rodes rolls, applesauce, and baked beans with some sparkling red grape juice. And MacKay provided the center piece. A bouquet of flowers. He's so sweet.
The kids got a V-Day card from my parents and PEZ from MacKay's parents. And we gave Keely a cute little apron for her to help me cook. We got it from The Billy Button. After the kids went to bed MacKay and I watched an episode of the office on Netflix. But that was pretty much our V-Day.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful flowers! This time of year I think we women especially need flowers to help us make it to spring:)