I finally got my hair back where I like it, Dark. MacKay wants me to be blonde, and I think I look rediculuse blonde, or even blondish. I've never gone totally blonde, but I've gone lighter, and I don't like it. I think my eyebrows are to dark to have light hair. And I like having darker hair. I just love it all around. My hair turned out a little different this time around then when I normally go darker. I did my hair myself this time, with some help from my neghibor, since I can't see the back of my head. I normally just go straight brown, but I added a pinch of red to it to make it a warmer brown, and I think it turned out okay.
I'm also trying out some red lipstick. I see some people that make it look really good, and others, not so much. What do you think? Does it look good, or should I toss the lipstick?

3 comments:
I love the hair! You definitely have a gift for that!
The lipstick I'm not sure about, but I think the red in your hair was an excellent choice. Looks great!
i also love your hair! that is a very nice color! i think you should try a little darker red lipstick. you always look good anyways though!
Post a Comment