February 1, 2011

Pillows and Quilts

So while in Boise I found some throw pillows for my bed that I just loved. And so, I brought them home in hopes that they would be the right colors to match the room. Not that I have much in there right now for it to match, but I just love the painting above my bed, so it is my inspiration for the room, so things need to match it.
Now I just need to paint that wall. I think we are going to pull one of the orange colors from the painting and paint just the main wall in the room.

Also, almost a year ago, my sister Whitney and I made some quilts. I had finished Keely's quilt back then, but Carter's just got put in the closet and forgotten about. I have recently started working on it again. Yesterday I made the cute little sail boat out of my scrap fabric. I think it turned out pretty good. but I still need to attach the front and back of the quilt. Someday I will finish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The quilt looks darling! Great job! I wish I could sew at all. The owls look so cute too! Very cute job on all your projects!

Laura said...

I love the pillows! Throw pillows are tough to find, so I'm glad you found some that match so perfectly!