April 24, 2011

St. George

It's been a long time coming, but MacKay and I finally got out of the house, without kids! Thank you to my wonderful mother who made this trip possible...

So, on Monday we ditched the kids and headed down to St. George for a 3 night stay at MacKay's parent's time share. The weather was wonderful, the golf was great, I got a hair cut, and MacKay got in a Mt. bike ride.

As you can tell, I did most of the picture taking, so you get to see some close ups of me!

2 comments:

Laura said...

YAY! How nice of your Mom to do that for you. I'm so glad that you guys got to go out, it was a LONG tax season and you guys deserved the vacation!

Christy said...

How fun! Glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy yourselves for a few days!