August 19, 2011

Decorating and Updating

So I've been slowly decorating my room. Here is where it is currently at...
Yes the after picture the bed is missing the comforter. But being that it is really hot this time of year, we only sleep with the sheet. So you'll just have to pretend that the comforter is still on the bed. Also, I would show you a 360* of the room, but the other parts of it are yet to be finished, so... You'll just have a wait to see.

Also, we have had that ceiling fan in for a few months now, and this week my sister and her husband came into town and helped MacKay install a new switch for the fan.
Before we had to pull the cords on the fan to adjust things, but now we have this awesome switch that lets the light and fan turn on and off independently without having to pull the cords. Woo Hoo! Thanks Angela and James!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE having a fan, does wonders for pregnancy doesn't it? :) Your decorations look great! The colors are really fun!

Eliza said...

So pretty! I love how warm and rich it all looks. I love the color and the deep red accents and just everything!

Christy said...

LOoks great! Our bedroom colors are the same. Good job Heather!

The Frasers said...

James says "You're Welcome" Actually, he never said that, because I didn't tell him about your post yet, but he will =]