May 1, 2012

Feelin' Crafty...

So these are something I saw on pinterist that I thought would be easy and cute. So I took a sparkling cider bottle and a mason jar, added some hot glue and twine and now I have a couple of neutral accent pieces in the kids bathroom.
 These next two, I had been wanting to do something to change up my room a bit so I made a couple new pillows.
 I was at Smith's Marketplace and saw some sheets that were clearanced, and It was exactly the type of thing I was wanting for a pillow. So I got them, brought them home, cut them up and made two new pillows. My room was in need of some pattern, there was to much solid stuff. Do you think I should make one more or is 2 enough?
 And last of all, MacKay got me a giant mirror from Ikea for mother's day and it needed a little something to stand by it, so here it is.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the colors!

Christy said...

Love the pillows!! Those are beautiful!