We finally got out to the pool again. All 3 of the kids LOVE it.
Austin starts kicking his chubbly little legs as soon as he gets put in. It is really cute to watch him.
Our little life gaurd.
The kids like to use toys to fill up other toys with water. Then dump them out ans do it again.
We also had a little water fight with some water guns I got at the dollar store. I didn't get any pictures of that because I was in on the water fight. Don't need to ruin the camera. ;)
1 comment:
okay Heather you won't know me, but MacKay will....he spent lots of time at our house and on the boat! Lookin' good MacKay and darling kids and a beautiful wife! Found your blog through Kim's my daughter...now for the question...How do you know Matt and Michelle? Michelle's parents live in our ward, I know Michelle but not as well as her sisters...as Michelle was leaving for college when we all moved out here....small world triciac1130@gmail.com
Post a Comment