February 28, 2013

Crochet stuff...

After my wonderful friend Emilie taught me to crochet over a year ago, I've made a bunch of different things, So I thought I would post some of them on here...
 Keely's Blanket: I found a site with a "random stitch generator" you put in the colors you want and the size, and then it will randomize the size and order of the colors. So I had Keely pick one she liked and this was the end result. (Colors are White, Strawberry, and Aqua Mist)
 Carter's Blanket: I had found a new stitch I wanted to do that is kinda like a "star stitch" so I had Carter pick his colors and here it is. (Colors are White, Country Blue, and Pistachio)
 It is really cold right now and wearing a regular scarf is really annoying, so I made a few different cowls.
 My first project ever... Keely's purple hippo. Her name is Lilly
 Baby #4 is on the way so I made a blanket for him too. (Colors are White, Aqua, Pumpkin, Chocolate, and Fern)
 This blanket was made for a very special little girl who is no longer with us. (Colors are White and Strawberry)
 This was made for my nephew Thor. It was another one I used the random stitch generator on. (Colors are White, Dark Country Blue, Jonquil (yellow), and I can't remember the green)
 Found a cute idea online to make crowns. So I did. They are great for dress up and they don't hurt if you step on them.  And I just used scrap yarn because they don't take much. Bonus!
With some more scrap yarn, I made Keely a bag to hold some of her toys.

Now on to the next project!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your stuff! Cute crowns too! I should have you make Cayman one. You do good great work girlie!

Christyeve4 said...

Awesome job! Everything looks beautiful!