October 21, 2008
Dead Phone...
So Keely was playing with my cell phone last night like she always does, but for some reason, this time there was a lot more drool involved. So much in fact that my phone decided to enter into an eternal sleep. Wich is bitter sweet. I was kinda wanting to get a new phone but, the fact the my old phone cant turn on, means that I have lost everything that was in my old phone. Needless to say, I need all of your phone numbers again. so if y'all could call me so I have it, or just put it on my blog, that would be super! But I am happy with my new phone so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH I am sorry that happened! I have let Avery play with my phone before too, but I get nervous about that happening so I usually take it away! You probably didn't have my cell number but here it is if you want it...208-530-0574
Hope you guys are doing good!
ok I AM a dork, as soon as I posted that I was like that's not my number! haha! That's my husbands... mine is 530-0576!
Bummer! I'll call you and give you the new number soon. What kind of phone did you get???
i don't have your number and you never had mine. mine is 801-427-3743. now we can be phone friends too
Post a Comment