So I'm not sure if many of you have seen the new toy out.. It is supposed to be like the "Toy of the Year" kinda thing... But it is a Triceratops and its head moves and it makes little growling noises and it is strong enough for little kids to sit on..
.
.Well, while we were at Costco, MacKay tried to let Keely have a little ride on it... She started to cry and get all scared so he puts her back in the cart and walks down the isle, which just so happens to have giant stuffed animals in it. So MacKay being the kind gentle person that he is, decides to show her every animal in the isle. Needless to say, she was scared of all of them. it was kinda funny, but sad at the same time. So we don't have high hopes for her to be happy about sitting on Santa's lap this Christmas, and I'm positive she will not like the Easter bunny when its his turn!
5 comments:
Man Heather, your family is so cute! I should come visit you...perhaps during my week off for Thanksgiving...or are you guys gonna be gone? let me know!
p.s. and can you ask your siblings if I can view their blogs? Or, siblings of Heather if you read this, will you invite me to read your blogs? heidi_12@hotmail.com!
Too cute! I'll make sure to make note of the fear for when we babysit again:)
HAHA... That's so silly! also Rob said that of course they wouldn't like Santa, he's a stranger! haha anyways I like the toy!
That is too funny! Kind of sweet though too, poor thing! My little girl Madi is so opposite from that, she loves dinosaurs and actually sleeps with a two foot velociraptor...haha! But sometimes I wish she were more into "girl" things, but what can I do, she loves animals of all kinds!
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! And Heather, it's your birhtday too!! Happy Birthday tomorrow...any special requests for dinnner!? I'll make your favorite, well if it's not too hard, I am not the best cook! hehe! ;) Just let me know!
Post a Comment