October 29, 2008

Feeding Ducks...

Yesterday Keely and I went on a walk and ended up at the duck pond at BYU. Keely thought the ducks were the coolest thing, but we didn't have any bread to give them.
So we went again this morning and took a bunch of bread with us all of the ducks came waddling over for some food. I thought Keely was going to get scared with how many of them came over and how close they were getting. I even had one bite at my heels to let me know that I needed to drop some food behind me as well as in front. It was a lot of fun. Keely enjoyed it too.
It was cool to see all of the different types of ducks too. Normally I only see three types of ducks but here were a lot of different once this time. Maybe its because of the changing of seasons?

No comments: