Well today is my birthday, MacKay is taking us to Rexburg for the weekend. I felt that I needed to get out of Utah one more time before the holiday season and I'm stuck here working. So we are off to visit Robert, Sireena, Little Rocky and Whitney. It should be fun.
So, I'm another year older. I'm now 24. I feel so old! lol But one good thing is that next year when I turn 25, our car insurance will get cheaper! woo hoo! one other thing that makes me feel good, is that MacKay will always be older then me, so no matter how old I fill, he is there to remind me that I'm still younger them him!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! have fun on your trip!
HEY you guys should stop by and visit us too! It might be awkward 'cause we haven't seen you in so long, but you should anyway!! Come meet Mady and we can meet Keely and MacKay!
uh....how about visiting Heidi as well? I see how it goes! see ya tomorrow? or Saturday!?!?!
Happy Birthday!!!!! Ben said you went to Rexburg, so we'll have to get together when you get back.
Post a Comment