November 4, 2008

Halloween in Rexburg...

So as I said in my last blog, MacKay took us to Rexburg for my birthday and Halloween. On my b-day we stopped in Pocetello and saw Christy Hodges and her family. She had made me a b-day dinner and cake. Both were yummy. Keely loved the cake as you can tell.
Then we finished our trip to Rexburg, and Sireena had made me a cake too! The past few b-days i didn't have a cake, then this year I got 2! Woo Hoo!


For Halloween, Robert and Sireena's ward put on a Trunk-Or-Treat with chille for dinner before hand. It was all quite tasty and fun. Keely was dressed up as a Pumpkin and Rocky was dressed as Superman, while I was a chef and MacKay, Robert, and Sireena were BSU football players. While Sirrena and I took the kids around to get candy that they can't eat, lol, the boys got into character played catch with a football.
Also while we were there we all went out bowling one night, it was fun. I started out smoking MacKay, then I lost the ability to bowl and he started to beat me! And our lane was retarded so we got 2 free games for another time, but we gave them to Robert and Sireena since we don't live in Rexburg.
MacKay and Robert went golfing as well while I stayed at the house and hung out with Sireena and Whitney. My friend Heidi also stopped by to see us while we were in town. The rest of the time we played a lot of Mario Kart on the Wii. So Fun!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You guys look great in your costumes! Thanks for celebrating wit us, you guys are great friends!

The Wife said...

Way cute! Happy late Birthday. Take a look at my blog, I tagged you. It was kind of fun.

Christy said...

It was so good to see you guys! Thanks for stopping by and having dinner with us! Little Keely looks so cute as a pumpkin! Glad you had a fun time and a good birthday!

Heidi Michelle said...

yeah, that was fun hanging out with the Doty/Munz families! And your little kidlings are so cute! ah!