January 21, 2009

New Due Date...

I hope that you can all see the picture okay. But anyways... I went to the Dr. for my first appt. today and when they measured the baby that gave me a new due date! so I am now due Aug. 2nd! Woo Hoo! One less week to be pregnant! So I'm about 12 weeks right now and will let you know in 8 weeks what the baby will be. Hope all is well with you all! love ya!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Woohoo! That's great Heather! I'm sure there's nothing like adding a week to your pregnancy that you didn't have to live through!

Christy said...

Yay! The baby looks so cute! Glad you got a week off your due date, that always feels good to be further along then you thought!

Rachel said...

What an adorable family! Kelly is getting so big! -Rachel & fam

The Wife said...

With your new due date we are really close. I found the image for the shirt online, printed it onto some iron-on transfer paper and ironed it onto a plain white t-shirt. But there were so many dfferent shirts you can buy online for not too expensive either. Just google "big sister" I think and you should be able to find tons of stuff to choose from.