February 10, 2009
Early Valentine's
So I was sitting in here at the computer the other day, and MacKay and Keely were out watching TV. Or so I thought. I had finished up everything I felt like doing on here, so I went to leave the room, when I opened the door, there was a giant King sized mattress blocking the door way! So I yell out to MacKay to see what is going on and he said that I wasn't supposed to come out of the office. Come to find out, he was rearranging all of the furniture in our bedroom as a valentines present to me. He is sooo sweet and wonderful. I had been wanting to do that for a long time, but seeing as our bed is almost the size of the room, I never even mentioned it to him, but he knew I would like it and did it all anyways. What a wonderful husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good guy! How is it all arranged now?
Good job MacKay! He's a keeper! :)
Post a Comment