February 19, 2009

Weddings and Ritz crackers...

So our family friend Midori got married this Valentines day. It was beautiful up at the Jordan River Temple. It had freshly snowed to make her pictures even better. I know the wedding was the highlight of the day for almost everyone attending... but for Robert, Sireena, and I, it had to be the Ritz crackers with EZ Cheese!...
We start driving from the Temple to the reception, I was the car following Robert and Sireena, and all of a sudden, crackers start flying out of their car attempting to land on mine. As many of you may think, crackers aren't going to fly well, being so light and all, and you would all be correct.... So when Robert threw one while he was slowing down for the car in front of him, it landed on his back window. Awesome. So, to avoid that again, Robert switches lanes and slows down for me to pass him... as I do so, a cracker comes out the window and hits the side of my car. We all start laughing like crazy people.
So now, Robert and Sireena are following me... We happen to get stopped at a red light. So Robert pulls his car as close to mine as he can without hitting me, and chucks one at my back end. Then to make the day even more awesome, when we get to the church, my sister's husband James comes over and eats the crackers off both cars! It was Hilarious!
Then we all happen to be locked out of the church when we get there, so we start to play in the snow and decide to build a snow man on top of Mom and Dad's car. We thought it was awesome, Dad just wanted to knock it off, so we got a picture and then watched him slide off the back of the car.
And here is a random picture of Keely at the reception. I tried to make her look as Japanese as I could... I think she looked pretty darn cute with her pigtails and Japanese close Midori got for her. The hair was cuter when I did it at first, but then she pulled it out a few times...

No comments: