April 9, 2009

My Wonderful Husband...

MacKay is so good to me. On Tuesday I went to the Dr. to have some skin tags removed that appeared while pregnant with Keely. So being sore from that I didn't want to do much. So he took me out to Sonic. It was yummy. Then he wanted to go golfing and asked me how many holes he could play. Because he was being extra nice, I told him he could play the full 18. So when he was coming home, to say "thank you" he took me out to eat for dinner too. It was nice to not have to think of anything to cook all day. Also while we were out I bought some stuff at Bath and Body works and he didn't say no, or even give a look of no. it was great!
Then on Wednesday night, I was craving doughnuts, but I didn't want to go to the store, so he went and bought me a dozen! He also remembered that earlier in the day I was wanting a milky way, so he brought home a bag of them! Soooooo wonderful.
So I just wanted to give MacKay a little shout out saying that he is a wonderful husband and daddy.

2 comments:

Laura said...

He's a pretty good guy! I know what you mean about not having to cook, sometimes it's so nice not to have to even THINK about what to make!

Christy said...

awww! I am glad he is treating you so well. All of us girls in high school really had to whip him into shape! haha. jk. How is MacKay doing anyway?! I haven't talked to him in a long time! Tell him hi for me.