My poor little princess is sick for the first time ever. I mean she has been sick from teething and stuff, but never really sick, but the last 2 nights she has gotten a fever of 101.6! I feel so bad because there isn't really anything to do for a baby that gets sick. I give her Children's Tylenol to bring her temp down but I want to do more! She wants me to hold her constantly to comfort her but with baby #2 in my belly, it's really hard to hold her for long. I'm happy that I have this awesome baby thermometer. Keely is willing to keep it in till I get a reading. It's a Digital Pacifier Thermometer and it's awesome!
I guess I should count my blessings that she doesn't have a fever all day. Every morning she wakes up feeling fine and all happy and wanting to play. But then her coughing and runny nose get worse and then by about 7:00 pm she starts to sound like she has croup and gets the fever.
I'm also happy I have such a wonderful mom that lets me call her in the middle of the night to make sure that I have done everything I can. Seeing as I have never had a sick baby before, I had to make sure that I was doing what ever I could to take care of her. I hope she recovers soon. I think her being sick is harder on me then it is on her.

1 comment:
You're such a good Mommy! That's a lot of credit to you that she's never been sick before, wow!
Post a Comment