May 9, 2009

Boise...

Well, I did it. I decided that I didn't want to wait for MacKay to get back from Moab. So on Thursday I hopped into the car with a baby who was running a fever (102*) that morning. Gave her some children's Tylenol and we were off. Thankfully the medicine makes her sleepy so she slept most of the way. Had to stop 3 times for a diaper change with all of the juice she was drinking but we made it. I would not suggest this to anyone. It is really hard to be pregnant, drive 6 hours and take care of a sick baby all at the same time. Luckily MacKay will be here tomorrow and he will do the driving home next week.
Keely is doing better now. She is no longer sick and I'm not too sure why she was. But all is well.

So yesterday Keely and I went to see my sister-in-law, Sireena, before she leaves for North Carolina for the summer. So we went to the zoo here in Boise. Keely had never been before and she loved it. MacKay and I have taught her how to make monkey sounds and to roar like a lion so when I took her to see the lions and tigers, she got all excited and started to point at them and roar. I was supper cute! She did the same thing for Monkeys. She loved making her monkey sounds and watching them swing all over the place.
Sireena and I took pictures but they are all on her camera right now, so I will try to get some up later.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun trip! Happy Mother's Day!