May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day...

Hurray! MacKay made it back from Moab in one piece! His first day there in the parking lot before they hit the trail for the first ride... he was popping wheelies and couldn't un-clip his shoes in time and fell backwards onto his back and bruised his tail bone. So with the trip off to an awesome start, he had a great time and only crashed one more time and this time he went over the handle bars. I guess if your going to crash, you might as well go all out.
So other then MacKay coming home on mother's day, him and Keely got me a ring. I love it. Partly because I picked it out, but still I like it. because it is flat with no center diamond raised up like my wedding ring has, when baby #2 comes the rings will trade places so that my ring wont catch on baby skin. And what girl doesn't like to have options when it comes to a diamond ring!
So those were the great parts of my mother's day. but don't worry, there is more... Keely wanted to give me another present. So while her and I were taking a nap on my bed... she decided to throw up all over it. So that was a pleasant way to wake up. Luckily my mother-in-law is a sweetheart and did the laundry for me while I gave Keely a quick little bath.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! That is BEAUTIFUL! Well done Mackay!

Christy said...

That is a gorgous ring! Good job MacKay! Happy Mother's Day Heather!