August 24, 2009

3 Cheers for MacKay!!!

MacKay got his score back for his first of 4 CPA exams. He said after taking it that he didn't feel to good about it and you have to have at least a 75 to pass. But he checked his score last night and he got a ...... 96. So we are pretty happy. Hopefully he other tests will also reflect all the time he put into studying for them like this one has.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay MacKay!! Keep up the good work!

Laura said...

Way to go MacKay!

Christy said...

Good job MacKay! I knew all those hours I put in helping you study in high school would paid off in college someday! ;)

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Wow that's awesome! Good job and your house and little ones look great! I am excited to come see your new place when we get back!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Mackay has always been so smart-I am surprised you guys doubted ;)-Good Job!