August 20, 2009
4 Years!
MacKay and I have been married for 4 years now! Our anniversary was on the 18th. Our friend Erin babysat the kids so MacKay and I could have a night out together. I drove up to SLC to get MacKay from work, and to give him his present. I got him a cookie jar full of candy bars and stuff to keep on his desk. Then we went out to dinner. At first we went to a place called Christopher's. (It's where we had our luncheon after the wedding. But looking at the menu the prices were ridiculous! I kinda wanted a steak, and they didn't have any for under $30. So we left and went to the California Pizza Kitchen. It was pretty good. And we were going to go to Ikea and walk around a bit, but they were about to close, so we just headed home after that. It was nice to be able to get out just MacKay and I. Always taking 2 babies everywhere I go is very tiring and difficult. So thanks again Erin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad to hear you two are still alive and well:) We miss you!
any time any time :) really, i LOVE your children :)
oh, and you guys too ;)
Happy Anniversary!
Yeah, I remember when taking out just one kid seemed like a lot of work, now it seems like a cinch compared to 2!
Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment