August 2, 2009

Bringing home Carter...

First off... here are a few more pictures from the hospital.


Carter came home on Monday July 27th. Keely likes her new little brother so far. When ever people come over to see him she gets protective and tells them "no" when they go over to his cradle to look at him. She also likes to hold him, but never for vary long.
My mom has been a really big help with everything. I have a hard time getting in and out of bed, so at night my mom changes him and brings him to me when ever he needs a feeding.
I have been a lot more busy with 2 little kids needing my attention, so I'm sorry if I don't update this as often.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You're forgiven...for now:) As long as you keep pictures coming I will be happy:)

Ben and Raquel said...

i'm so glad we were able to come by and see you and carter at the hospital! haha, did mackay tell you we saw him and your sister at the Y the other day? Ya, we should do something soon!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a cute baby! and i love tthe name-hope you all are adjusting fine, and good luck with the wait for the house

Christy said...

what a cute picture of Keely holding Carter! She looks so protective of him already!