September 15, 2009

Only a mother can understand...

So for the past 3 weeks, Carter hasn't been able to poo. I've taken him to the Dr. and I've used some suppositories to get him to go. But today... he has finally gone on his own with no help. Twice! Makes my life a lot easier, and he sleeps much better when he can get it out. Until your a mom, you never think you would be happy to change a poopy diaper.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I totally understand! I had to use suppositories with Rachel all the time, she always had a hard time going, especially with being bottle fed. Poop is a blessing and a curse!

Michelle said...

Nathalie had a hard time too!!! It happened for about 6-8 weeks...then suddenly she started being able to poo again. My pediatrician said that it's actually pretty normal. The longest time a baby has gone without pooing is 53 days. Can you BELIEVE that?

The Frasers said...

My mom is glad that I can Poo TOO!!! tehe