Loved You Then, Love You Still,
Always Have, Always Will
November 4, 2009
Trick-or-Treat...
For Haloween, Keely was a pretty pink butterfly, and Carter was a little baby Zebra. So darn cute! It didn't take Keely to figure out how the whole trick-or-treating thing actually worked. On the 30th (my birthday (woo hoo I'm 25)) we went to MacKay's office to trick-or-treat, and Keely thought it was pretty darn awesome. So she was more then happy to do it again the next day. And we were more then happy to let her collect candy to "share" with us! lol here are some pictures of it all.... Keely also wore my witch hat...
Cute! YOur kids are adorable! Your house looks great! I love the first picture of the bathroom and the design on the wall-way cute! Glad you guys are doing well.
6 comments:
Keely's outfit gives her a little junk in the trunk haha it's cute.
I love what you've been doing with the house and your kids are adorable in their halloween outfits!
AGHH!!!! With our apparent lack of brains these days, we forgot to call you on your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday Heather!
your babies are so cute!! and i really like the bathroom decal you did. it looks asian a little bit. :)
Cute! YOur kids are adorable! Your house looks great! I love the first picture of the bathroom and the design on the wall-way cute! Glad you guys are doing well.
Cute family picture!
Post a Comment