March 3, 2010

My sewing project...

So I am going to attempt to make quilts for Keely and Carter. So far I've cut the squares. Woo hoo! I think that is lot of progress with 2 babies at home. So now I am trying to figure out the placement of the squares. Not sure if it should be random, or if I should make a pattern with it.My sister Whitney is also make a quilt. for a future baby that she is not pregnant with. So Keely thinks the one above is her's and the one Whitney is making is for Carter. And she argues with Whitney about it. It's pretty funny.
So any who... this is a big under taking for me. The only sewing project I've ever done on my own is when I added 2 inches to my black and white dress. So fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You can do it! I have full confidence in you!

Judy said...

That's going to look so cute when it's done. I love the fabric!

PS have fun with your corned beef this year! :)Happy St Patrick's Day!

The Frasers said...

Just tell keely E-Ee's Pregnant haha that will help resolve the issue...:D