I needed to get my drivers license renewed this month, so it gave me a good reason to continue with my goal of getting dressed more then once a week. Granted, all the work that goes into getting ready, doesn't show in my pictures... I don't care for my new license picture, usually license pictures are always bad, but I really liked my last one. Oh well.
(Necklace and earrings: Vintage, belonged to grandma, Top: Warehouse One, Pants: F21, Boots: Forever Young).
I don't think me taking pictures with a timer in my house is really working out, I'm going to have to figure something else out, this picture just isn't that flattering. I might just have to start knocking on my neighbors doors. But, at least I have gotten dressed a couple times this week, I'm doing good. But I'll probably just spend tomorrow in my pjs, unless I decide to get some groceries.
(Necklace and earrings: Vintage, belonged to grandma, Top: Warehouse One, Pants: F21, Boots: Forever Young). PS: How do you all like my little man knocking on the bathroom door?
1 comment:
he already trying to get keely out of the bathroom?
Post a Comment