October 12, 2010

New boots!!!

At Forever Young Shoes, if you buy 7 pairs of shoes at regular price, you get a pair for free... It took me a couple of years, and some other people buying shoes on my card (thanks Angela and Katya) but I finally got my free shoes! I had gone in before looking for something, once I realized that I had earned them... but couldn't find anything I loved... So I decided to wait for fall so I could get some new boots... well fall is here, and the boots are in stock.
After reading my new favorite blog: http://tandsdaybook.blogspot.com/
she has a belt that always looks so cute, so I went to the D.I. and found one similar for $.50, but I didn't have shoes to match, so it was time to go get those boots, and the belt helped me to pick out the color. I was going to try and get some boots that are flats, but, I decided that I'm just to short and need some height added, especially when the boot is coming all the way up to my knee, making my leg look a little shorter.
I would like to apologize for my lack of hair style today. I am letting down hair stylists everywhere.(Sweater: RW and Co., Pants: F21, Belt: Thrifted, Boots: Forever Young.)
Also, http://tandsdaybook.blogspot.com/ and http://www.fortheloveofblogtherapy.com/ have inspired me to try and get ready for the day more then just on Sundays, so I'm going to try and post a little about that once and a while in hopes that I actually follow through on it. It is like my October resolution rather then a new years one. a n ew years resolution never works, so we'll see if an October one will work.

1 comment: