December 6, 2010

Oh Christmas...

Christmas is here again, which means time to bust out some decorations! My house isn't as pretty as some of yours with all of your decor, but, I'm afraid of my kids... Mainly Carter. But here is what we've got and they make me happy...
Hot Coco anyone? MacKay is the best hot chocolate maker there is!
Our Christmas place mats have made it out of storage. I think the saying is fun. MacKay and I got them a couple of years ago on clearance.
Our Christmas dishes have made it out of storage as well.
The Christmas tree this year is having to live in our bedroom to avoid Carter. But, I'm enjoying it being in there. I love lying in bed and looking at it all lit up.
MacKay's office sent us this plant after we lost the baby. I thought it was so nice of them, it matches with the Christmas season, and it is the only plant we have in the house! I've been wanting a plant for a while, so this was great.
MacKay's mom bought the kids this envelop to send their letters to Santa.
This is my snowman cookie jar! I just love him, I wish he was out year round, but that would be a little weird. And my HoHoHo blocks that I bought last year.
Here are our stockings.
This where I put the nativities this year. I decided to but the angel on the top shelf so it looks more like the angel is flying above the rest of the nativity. I also have a small nativity on the right, and Jesus, Mary, and Joseph riding a donkey (made from olive wood).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We put up our Christmas...but I'm keeping the presents in my closet because Nathalie wants to rip them open. They love playing under the Christmas tree though, so I didn't put up fancy ornaments on it this year.

I love your Christmas decorations! Especially the snowman cookie jar.

Laura said...

Heather your decorations are beautiful! I love the nativities and your tree! You have such a cute style of things (the snowman, the blocks, etc.) and I love it!

Ben and Raquel said...

You have cute Christmas decorations! Want to sell them to me for half price?? We NEED to get some! I love your stockings, and the Ho Ho Ho blocks, and the cookie jar, and the stockings...it's just all awesome!