January 21, 2011

Fresh Paint

Well, Eliza posted some of her project pictures today, so I decided I'd get some up too. Granted, my rooms aren't quite done yet, I just got the paint up this week, and someday will be adding a chair rail to the top of the paint. but until then, here they are...

Family Room Before
 


Family Room After

Half Bath After
So as you can see, I haven't really done all that much yet, but slowly I'll get everything the way I want it. Also, if you ever walk through my house you will see that there each color is in more then one room. I try and keep things as cheap as possible, so I get a gallon for each and then spread the love from room to room. With this blue, it is in the family room and that 1/2 bath, as you can see... the green from the living room is also in Keely's room, the brown in Carter's room is also in the Laundry room, and the bright blue in the kids bathroom, is also in the laundry room. But I still haven't touched my room/bath. Just can't decide what to do in there.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I like it! That's a great shade of blue.

Johnson's Times Two said...

I like the color. You are doing great decorating your house.

Laura said...

You're so much fun Heather! I can't wait to see what else you do!

Christy said...

It looks great! I love the bathroom wall design! Where did you get it?

Heather said...

I get my wall vinal from http://www.inspireyourwalls.com/