March 16, 2011
Go 2 Recipes
So from my last post I've decided that blogging is what I enjoy the most, but since I don't have interesting days, I've decided to try and force something. I don't like to cook if the meal takes a lot of effort, so I'm making a blog with Go 2 Recipes. You know, when you aren't sure what to make for dinner and you don't have time to run to the store to get something for dinner. Well, that's what this blog it about. Most of the recipes are going to be using only the things I have on hand. So if you all could be follower of my other blog as well, I think it will make me feel like people care about it so I'll keep doing and it will help keep me busy. Even if you don't try the food, just let me know you've looked at it and I'll feel like I've acomplished something. Thanks all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment